
Scags and Walkers
by David White
by David White
There are all kinds of mowers that are used in the
lawn care business. The best mowers are the Scag and the Walker. Every lawn care business needs either a Scag or a Walker.
Scags and Walkers are the same in many ways. You can cut and stripe grass with them. Scags and walkers have arm rests. They both can go very fast. The mowers mow very good. They both come in different colors.
Scags and Walkers are different in many ways. Scags do not collect grass, but the Walker does. Scags can be used when mowing big fields. Walkers are better for smaller jobs, such as the front yard.
The boss needs to decide which mower is the best for their business. My pop has a Scag and I love to drive it. Someday I will be able to mow with it. If I had a lawn care business I would buy a Scag.
lawn care business. The best mowers are the Scag and the Walker. Every lawn care business needs either a Scag or a Walker.Scags and Walkers are the same in many ways. You can cut and stripe grass with them. Scags and walkers have arm rests. They both can go very fast. The mowers mow very good. They both come in different colors.
Scags and Walkers are different in many ways. Scags do not collect grass, but the Walker does. Scags can be used when mowing big fields. Walkers are better for smaller jobs, such as the front yard.
The boss needs to decide which mower is the best for their business. My pop has a Scag and I love to drive it. Someday I will be able to mow with it. If I had a lawn care business I would buy a Scag.
David, I read your article. You seem to be learning the lawn care business very well. You did a good report on the different uses of the mowing machines. I believe that you will be a good business man some day. Love, Grandpa
ReplyDelete